1.18.2019

Today I obeyed my 2nd commandment

I am sorry to say that I sold of securities I will not be able to repurchase, AMZA.

However I have to do what I believe is right for me.

AMZA decreased their dividend and since I'm (due to regulations) not able to keep investing in the company I had to let them go. I would have preferred to been able to keep investing in AMZA.

On the upside this means that I will have more cash to move to Nordea. I really enjoy their fast foreign tax return.

All I have to do is "keep calm and carry on" for future investments in the coming, according to me, bear market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...