1.25.2019

Nordea #openthinking

Their #openthinking ads couldn't have been more spot on, but maybe not in the sense they meant.

Before I log in to Nordea I always say to myself "assume nothing".

Take last night as an example. I logged on and intended to make purchases.

First of all, my holdings wasn't visible. The account was empty, again.

My balance was accurate so I was able to add a purchase order. Just as I had laid the order the screen became blank. No balance, no holdings and no orders.

Since this isn't the first time, I just logged off and continued to follow the stock price on Nasdaq. The price went up so I assumed I had missed the purchase.

I was very pleased this morning when I logged in and saw that I got the securities. My balance and holdings was back too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logical and illogical

I understand that a company's stock value usually increases when management decides to downsize. It is likely that the profit will incre...