1.06.2019

I sometimes makes it harder than it has to be

I wish I didn't have so strong principles when it comes to taxes. But living in a country with top 5 highest taxes in the world has made me like this.

From time to time my principles makes my life harder than it has to be.

As I have written earlier I have accounts at two internet banks and one more traditional bank. The last one, Nordea, is a gigant when it comes to banking.

The two internet banks is smaller and much more modern. They have challenged Nordea among other traditional banks with comments like: they are a big old gigants with high fees and outdated thinking etcetera.

This has made Nordea competitive, they have lowered their fee and pays out foreign tax immediately. These actions has made Nordea a very sharp competitor.

Personally Nordea had me with the tax thing.

I still have holdings at the former two banks that I am unable to move due to different reasons. What I do have a problem with is that EVERY time I log on to any of these accounts I get remindful of how good these banks are at internet banking. It's like living in the dark ages when you have banking with Nordea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logical and illogical

I understand that a company's stock value usually increases when management decides to downsize. It is likely that the profit will incre...