1.20.2019

Investing in stocks or the family

Before I had my son I was the master of living "tomorrow", but tomorrow never came. When we had the offspring I was forced to start living in the moment.

It's an indescribable feeling being happy a Tuesday evening justing hugging my child and husband.

However, we've only been home for 2 weeks and have a London trip booked next month when my better half starts talking about summer vacation.

This is a bit frustrating since I want to invest the money. These are the times I need to remind myself to live in the moment.

I'm very grateful to have such a wonderful husband who challenges me with this. You never know what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...