1.03.2019

Business as usual

I know that January is the best month of the year for me when it comes to dividends but cashing in at the first business day of the year is almost ridiculous.

Things were different when my husband and I met a hundred years ago and began to travel. There was no smartphones, apps and stuff. We were lucky to find a computer with a 16.4 modem.

Nowadays I laying by the pool checking my accounts on the phone whilst facetiming with my parents. I know this is an everyday thing for the youths but I'm still grateful for this technical development.

It's a great feeling being on vacation, laying by the pool making money. In the good all days I only spent money on my vacation. That's why I call it my money factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...