1.15.2019

At one's fingertips

Everything is so easily accessible nowadays.

When I was a child I had to go to the bank office on weekdays between 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. I also had to bring my bankbook so my balance could be updated.

Today every bank has a website were you logon and do your business yourself.

I have, due to this, become the child on road trips that almost immediately starts annoying its parents "are we there yet?"

Although I know my big payments are due at the end of the month I still logon two to three times per day hoping there might be some money.

I'm the kid nagging my parents (the bank) "is there any payouts yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...