1.17.2019

It's easy to shop for other people money

I have an obsession with my Google Sheet. I love to see my (our) dividends increase every month. For that to happen I need to continue invest. As I wrote yesterday I intend to save (my) money.

I became a bit frustrated last night, wanting to have the cake and eat it too! Luckily I had an ace up my sleeve.

We have 4 portfolios, mine, Mr Dewlar's, young master Dewlar's and Family first's

The last mentioned is our joint. Last night I got my husband to invest in DX. In his portfolio!

I am waiting for the market to fall within the next 30 days. Hoping to catch up with his investments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logical and illogical

I understand that a company's stock value usually increases when management decides to downsize. It is likely that the profit will incre...