1.03.2019

The hunt for ARR continues

A bullish market makes the hunt more challenging. I (we) aimed for ARR in all our 4 portfolios yesterday but only managed to make purchases in two of them.

In the other two I limited the price to low. The stock market opens local time 9:30 p.m. since we still are in Thailand. I wanted to give the market a couple of hours before I adjusted the price. Unfortunately I feel asleep.

If you are an old and evening tired woman do not be cheap. A few cents will not kill you, the chafing in the back of your head of a lost buy will do the trick.

Tonight is our last night in Thailand, we are going back home tomorrow. I hope I will have some time during packing to go hunting tonight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logical and illogical

I understand that a company's stock value usually increases when management decides to downsize. It is likely that the profit will incre...