1.11.2019

Still jet lagged

Life is tough for the moment. My body is still on Asian time, I'm living in European time and I making my investments at American time. 

Yesterday when I had put my son to sleep I dragged myself up from his cozy warm bed and onto the sofa. Next to my sleeping better half.

I managed to fire up the computer, log on to the bank and actually make an acquisition. I bought DX.

DX has changed from quarterly to monthly payouts, has a good yield and fair pricing.

I prefer to have payments every month. The sooner I can buy a stock or securities the faster I can get the next dividend and so on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...