1.04.2019

I kept myself awake with caffein

I had every intention to make up for the failure for last night.

To keep myself awake not only until the market opens, but also until I had make sure the purchases had gone thru I used caffein. More precisely Coca-Cola, however since I'm more or less addicted to Coke the sacrifice wasn't so tough.

Due to Nordea's terrible user interfaces it's almost impossible to make a buy. By the time you have finally made the purchase order the share price has increased so your order is dead and you have to do it all over again.

This night I had an other reason to keep me awake. I need to check-in us in the flights tomorrow.

Believe it or not, but I prevailed on both accounts. Victory tastes good, even if you drink Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...