12.02.2018

Another ugly attribute of mine - ENVY

There is blogs that I read. Some of the bloggers seems to compete on who that can save most of their salary.

I have mixed feelings towards that lifestyle. In one way I envy people that are able to save 50-60% of their net salary.

I'm a very competitive person, so when I set my mind to something I go "all in". I know that I could save up to more than 50% of my income. However, I'm afraid that I would not be able to stop when I have reached my goal.

The result would be me saving all my money until I die, probably to the offspring's great joy. My competitive side makes it hard to keep a balance between saving and spending.

That is the main reason I envy people with this skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...