12.25.2018

Thought I'd lose weight not money

I stood on the scale expecting to have lost weight during my sickness. That wasn't the case. Instead I had lost a lot of money this week.

It wasn't funny to log on and see what the US market had done to my portfolio. It feels like the Grinch didn't steal Christmas this year, instead he took my investments.

The upside is that the yield has increased on several on my stocks. In the same second Nordea has put my money into my account I am buying.

My hospitalizing undid any Christmas shopping on my behalf, that made me and my husband priority the offsprings presents. This is the first time ever we haven't bought any gifts to one another, and we have been together for 24 years.

I am sheering for investing the money instead of buying gifts since the stock market has decreased so much. My husband isn't on the same page... yet. I want to take back want the the Grinch took!

Time will tell who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...