12.01.2018

Santa Claus is in trouble

The young master Dewlar read the headline in the newspaper that his favorite store, Toys'r'Us, is having some difficulties.

Since Santa only gives each child one toy and rest is provided by moms, dads, grandparents etc, he was concern that Santa was to be affected by this. "Is Santa supposed to provide more than one gift for each child and is he able to do this due to lack of time?"

I had to promise him that I am going to help Santa by buying extra gifts this year, especially from Toys'r'Us.

First I was warm at heart for his concern for Santa. But when I cooled off after my joyfulness it became clear that he fooled me. I KNOW that he doesn't believe in Santa any longer but I was so glad hear about his concern for Santa that I lost my grip.

This devilish little child is obviously smarter than I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...