11.30.2018

Living in my own world

We have friends close to us that never leaves their "hoods". They live, work and shop in one small area. I have always been quite judgmental against these people. I have tried to make them more approachable for new parts of the city. These attempts have been unsuccessful.

However, last night my husband and I talked about the national stock market in comparison to Nasdaq. Due to us having every dollar at Nasdaq our interest for the national stock market is very limited. To say the least.

It turns out that I am not so open-minded as I thought. Although I live, work and shop in the whole city, it's still within the citylimits. When I travel, I go to cities like Bangkok, New York, Miami and so on. Never the countryside.

I decided to stop evaluate myself due to fear of what I might find...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...