11.20.2018

I had my eyes on HCAP yesterday

I had made the decision to buy some HCAP, so I logged on and was just about to make my purchase when young master Dewlar called for my attention.

As a parent you drop everything and attend to your child, at the same time I didn't want to miss the opportunity so I asked my spouse to make my purchase before the bank logged me off.

He limited the stock prize 1 cent to low so I failed to make a purchase. To be honest I was quite annoyed with him. I really wanted those HCAP.

My husband bought a pair of Prada shoes for just above $1,000 last week so I think he did it with purpose, if he can't invest neither should I...

Have I mentioned that we love to compete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...