11.09.2018

I fell for

I bought SCM because their dividend falls out every month. When all variables are more or less the same I prefer to buy stocks that has montly dividends instead of quaterly or yearly. The sooner I can reinvest, the faster, hopefully, I will reach my goal.

Since the goal is to have $2.000 a year from every stock on my list, I still have more than 600 SCM stocks left to buy.

Work has been extremely busy this last week. Therefore I haven't sold off the stocks that I planned. I need to revalue the list. I had a good plan that failed due to lack of time. It's hard to be I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...