11.12.2018

Daily payouts

I'm torn between having smaller daily payouts and a little bit bigger montly.

I haven't done the math yet but suspect that it's more economic to make fewer larger investments than more modest ones often. BUT I have been wrong before.

It's desirable that everything is economically defensible. I need to take in consideration factors as the brokerage, my time etc. versus that the money start to work instantly. I'm nearly obsessed by the thought of putting the money at work. I prefer that the money works instead of I.

The toughest aspect to value is my own time. I want to be financially independent but at the same time I want to spend every second available with my family.

I'm very lucky that I and my husband has this interest together. When our son has fallen asleep we can work on our list. On top of this, the stockmarket is still open in the U.S. due to our location in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...