11.15.2018

As an entrepreneur

I have seen a lot when it comes to employees. I have had parents applying for work on the behalf of their adult child, men not shaking my hand because I'm a woman, a young man not showing up to work since the weather was so nice he took a week off etc.

I'm a welcomed entertainer at dinner parties with my stories about employees not being their best. I get the feeling that people (mostly parents) recognize themselves, hopefully it can be an eye-opener.

There is nothing more sad than a person that can't apply for a job themselves. There is no other to blame than the parents. You have to teach the child to be independent and driven. No matter how hard it is.

On the other hand I have had the opportunity to work with absolutely fantastic people. Hard working, committed and extremely competent. These are the people I learn from and are blessed to have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...