11.26.2018

The bank did its part, but I failed

I had every intention to make some good purchases last Friday AKA Black Friday.

However, I was aiming for the stock exchange instead of the shops. I was in a very good mood and looked forward of sitting down in the sofa with my pink MacBook and spend some money.

Since the stock market normally closes, local time, at 9:30 p.m. I didn't rush. I took my time and poured a big glass of Coke, pulled out a large bowl of candy, wrapped a blanket around me and logged on.

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that the stock market closed early. At 4 p.m. to be precise. I am not going into details but my husband has had better Fridays with his dear old wife.

But shame on he who gives up, so tonight I'm hitting the sofa again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...