11.27.2018

I had a good last night on the sofa

I deviated from my plan to invest in a stock with payment day in November. When I looked thru my list I found 8 stocks that has payment day in November, February, May and August. That really surprised me.

However, all them had past the ex-dividend date. I will keep an extra eye on them in January. Ex-div date is a strong variable I consider when I invest.

My choice fell on FDUS, it has an yield just above 11%. It also disburses money every month. The sooner I can reinvest the better.

I try to live by the quote by Albert Einstein "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it... He who doesn't... pays it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...