11.03.2018

The result is in

Believe me or not but I have the astronomical sum of 173$ left after we have bought out our previous partner.

I will wait until I have some more silver to invest. Since I have more than 30 different stocks left to choose between I will decide later on which will be the best buy. I never make my decision far ahead since you never know what will happen.

I have filled up a lot the high yield stocks already. It is very tempting to buy more of those but I have to stick to the plan. I have always seen myself as a low risk person but if you look at my holdings it is obvious that I am the opposite.

I really need to invest in some of the "safer" stocks. If I know myself, I'm guessing I'll buy something high risk again. Despite what I think today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...