11.17.2018

November is not only dark and cold

It's also a very very VERY slow month when it comes to dividends. I really need to take the slower months in consideration when I make my investments.

During these slower months I dare to say that a more steady income is more favorable. If you ask me in January I will probably claim the opposite.

However I will look for stocks with good yields, resonable prize and payment day every 4th month, starting with November.

I was a bit upset last night when I found out that I missed the last transfer of the day and therefore was unable to make any investments. Having said that, I was glad this morning when I saw that the dollar rate had decreased. Hopefully I will make good for it on Monday. Who says Mondays are no-good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...