11.16.2018

I have done my math

On my first date with my husband he carefully mentioned that other women he had gone ut with had difficulties with his working hours.

I just smiled to myself and understood that this was going to be a match made in heaven. It was actually he who asked if we schouldn't try to reduce our working hours at the begining of this year. We have been together more than 24 years now.

I have calculated the hours I have work so far comparied to an employee. I have more or less just around 18 months left before I have worked the hours that an employee works until he/she retires at 67 years of age. I am turning 49 at the end of January next year.

That puts things into perspective. I'm a product of my father. He's at 72 still working 7 days a week. I have no intension of becoming like my father. Hopefully I and my hubby can retire within the next 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...