11.21.2018

We didn't think that thru

As I written before, young master Dewlar needs to save 50% of ALL dough, bucks, cash he receives. This rule has been at play for some years now.

Due to that the amounts hasn't been gigant we decided that he didn't need more than one account. So we have mixed the money he has saved with the money we give him every month, of which he is completely unaware. Up to now he hasn't shown any interest of how much money he actually has.

On the way to school today he asked me, out of the blue, quote "How much money has I saved?" unquote. I stuttered something and started talking about the weather. Knowing the offspring I need to have an amount tonight.

I will tell him a lie, start an additional account and move the amount I have told him. That my friends is good parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...