11.06.2018

I sold off...

It seems that our new bank, according to other blogs, pays out the tax almost immediately. Due to this information I have started to sell of some of my holdings.

The account that holds my stocks doesn't approve of transfers so I need to sell of and repurchase. This mean that I have to keep all my ETFs at the present banks. For now.

The first stock to go was MAIN. If I going to buy back the same stock or if the choice falls somewhere else time will tell.

These transactions will take some time. After a sell it will take at least 4 days before I can reinvest the money. And A LOT can happen on 4 days.

Apparently I am not a patience woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...