11.05.2018

Inconsistent

Since the stock market is a living thing you need to evaluate your planed and existing holdings all the time.

My husband is a very changeable person. He has a perfect personality for rethinking future and present investments. Sometimes I think he loves changes more than he loves me.

From time to time it surprises me that he hasn't changed me yet. We have been together for more than 24 years now.

I avoid disputes so much that I don't always speak my mind if I suspect it can end up in a quarrel. On top of this I'm not a big fan of changes. These two attributes sometimes causes me a lot of trouble.

Particularly my problem with alterations. I just want to stick to the plan regardless. Not always the best approach.

I hope that the two of us as team it the best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...