11.22.2018

The escape has begun

As I mentioned earlier I have every intention to sell off as many stocks as I can, meaning the stocks I can repurchase. Two days ago I sold off OHI, and tomorrow I can move the cash to Nordea and reinvest.

Just the thought of my money not working is totally bugging me, on top of that, I'm very tempted to buy things. I have a weak character and when there's something I want, I usually buy it.

I have to maintain focus on the goal and go for it. The reward will be great!

I know that I keep repeating it, but if you live in a country with extremely high taxes, it is a BIG THING if you get some taxes back, and very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...