11.23.2018

Black Friday

The day is finally here...?! It feels like the rest of this country has misunderstood the concept.

We have been bombarded with black month, week, weekend and so on. I'm guessing that most people has already done their purchases earlier this week.

I'm a bit conservative. If it's Black Friday, then it is Friday. Nothing else. Call me old fashion.

Myself, I intend to hit Black Friday on the stock exchange. Due to my sell and some dividends I now have a resonable sum to reinvest. If the bank just do what's expected of them I will have a very good Friday night.

Because both I and the husband has sold off stocks I have been forced to adjust my Google sheet. It's mentally exhausting to see the dividend decrease instead of increase.

But, tonight is the night when that is going to change, hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...