11.07.2018

Please pray for me and my bank

My impulse control is not top notch for the moment. It seems like both I and my new bank, Nordea, is standing to the threshold to menopause. Two beings interacting in the same state of mind is not a desirable situation.

When both I and Nordea is having mental breakdown at the same time it causes a lot of civilians casualties, as my spouse, son and MacBook. I almost threw the computer out the window.

I have great difficulties to accept that such a big bank as Nordea has a website that literally SUCKS!!!

Their user interface is so bad I can't even begin to describe it. You just have to take my word for it. The only comfort is that I am not the only one having problems with their site. There is LOTS OF US...

I can only pray for a fast recovery for both myself and Nordea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...