12.12.2018

I can't wait

The 22nd of December is payment day of 50% of this month dividend. It is very unlikely that I manage to reinvest in a stock that gives me dividend before the year end. We will be in Bangkok by the 22nd, so I will most likely receive the cash the 23rd local time.

Another variable making stuff harder is that I need to move the money between banks, therefore I will lose another day.

Not a single stock on my list that has ex-dividend date after the 23rd and payment date before the 31st December.

I'm more than curious to see the actual outcome compared to my estimated dividend of the year. I roughly calculated that my investments consists of 70% reinvested dividends and 30% new savings.

I will have the exact percentage by the 1st of January 2019, you can long for different things different days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...