12.27.2018

You can't make this up

You must think that I am exaggerating about my bank, NORDEA. Unluckily that is not the case.

Imagine my disappointment when I logged on this morning just to find out that all my accounts with my shareholdings were completely blank. NOT A SINGLE STOCK OR CENT was displayed. All numbers said 0!!

Apparently I am not the only one. Many people are angry at Nordea today. All I can do for the moment is pray that Nordea fixes this before the market closes. AND that I don't miss this window of opportunity.

I am starting to feel that this service considering fast tax refund Nordea offers isn't worth the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...