3.08.2019

Free fall

I have to correct previous posts, the US dollar is not strong. It is our domestic currency that is unimaginably weak. Our domestic currency has been weak compared to the rest of the world during the year and in free fall since the ECB (abbreviations) left the interest rate unchanged 2 days ago.

I will receive 12% of this year's total dividend within the next 7 weeks. Since all of my dividends are in US dollars, this may continue until the end of April this year.

A dream would be a very weak domestic currency over the next 7 weeks, after which the US dollar could lose 50% of its value relative to us during the summer.

We have a 4 week holiday booked in America this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...