3.26.2019

Not again Nordea!

I have called Nordea's customer service so many times that I can almost just say "hi, it's me".

On several occasions, I have received conflicting information regarding the time of the last data run regarding transfers. Sometimes it is 4 p.m. and other 3 p.m.

Today, the man at Nordea informed me that it's 3 p.m. that applies and nothing else. This seems to be correct because my last transfer that I made at 3:20 p.m. has not enter my account yet. According to him, I will get them at 11 p.m. local time, 2 hours after the exchange's closing for the day.

I wonder what my significant other and I can do instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...