3.03.2019

Kill two birds with one stone

I sold some holdings last week (Don't know if I made right decision). I transferred the money as soon as I could to Nordea.

I was fortunate to sell when both the US dollar and the securities price was high. I bought back exactly the same holdings that I sold. After I bought back the holdings, I still had over $1,500 left. I just missed one dividend, SCM's.

The result of me chickened out last week was:

The upside
A profit of $1,500
20% of the total holdings were moved to Nordea, which gives an immediate tax refund

The downside
A lost $200 dividend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...