3.24.2019

Forecast vs established

On March 31, I will receive an indication of the total dividend for 2019. Since I reinvest all (so far) my dividends and have a savings, I really hope for a snowball effect soon.

This is the first year I keep track of my estimated dividend compared to the coming actual dividend as of December 31, 2019.

I sincerely hope I am 2% over, but I have no idea. Nordea does not add up the dividends. I have to export the amounts to either Google Sheet or Excel. I'm not even sure it's possible.

I will give it another try before I call customer service at Nordea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...