3.23.2019

I wish I had said it

I have not a clue on who said or wrote quote: "successful investing consists of long periods of boredom and short periods of horror" unquote. But it is spot on.

The periods of horror can be scary or pleasant. It doesn't matter if the portfolio is up or down. Everything depends on what decision you have to make.

It can be scary to decide whether to sell off holdings with a large profit or take a chance and wait. With the risk that the course goes down.

It can also be scary to decide to sell a holding and take a big loss.

Everything is more or less just guesswork. If you do not have inside information.

I am not sure of if I like boredom or horror most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...