3.25.2019

Nordea can export to Excel!

When I called Nordea's customer service, even their staff were not sure they had that function. Their customer support staff and I surfed the site without finding it first. It took us more than 10 minutes to find it. It's fun when their staff say the site can be more user-friendly. Even themselves have problems finding functions.

I have heard from several sources that Nordea is aware of the poor quality of their website and works with it. When I disregard that not even Nordea's own staff find the different features on the page, I am nevertheless satisfied.

The feature is available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...