3.09.2019

FIRE

I read blogs on the topic FIRE, one is J.D. Roth blog named Get Rich Slowly (Get rich slowly). Briefly, he mentions 6 steps towards financial independence.

Fortunately, I haven't been on stage 0, 1 and 2. Fortunately, maybe it's not the right word, nerdy is better. I've always been careful and boring. Have never been out partying all night and gone straight to work. I always stayed at home and went to bed early on weekdays.

My passive income is to secure my future, not necessarily to retire early. Besides, I like my work. Nerdy again, I know. But most of all, I want to enjoy life. Now, not later.

I prefer FUEL (Financial Unbound Enjoying Life) much better.

Without fuel you will nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...