3.14.2019

Better late than never

The unit-linked insurance (young and stupid) I have was not so unchanging after all. I could not change from savings funds to shares, but I could change the savings fund. Only that was a huge relief.

I have had 100% of the totalcapital in one and the same savings fund for more than 16 years and growth has just been over 10%. I got my husband to login to his account, and it was exactly the same thing.

I felt so bad for him, but at the same time I was a little happy. I want him to have a lot of savings. At the same time there is always the competition between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...