3.10.2019

Young and stupid

I started a couple of pension insurances in my twenties. Since I was less aware I naturally chose to place one of the pension insurance in a unit-linked insurance.

Since my husband (senior citizen) is starting to approach the age when one can start to withdraw money from these insurance policies, they have become more relevant to us.

Last Friday I got an annual summary of one I had completely forgotten. I called the company and got my login. I logged in and discovered that I had saved in a unit-linked insurance that cannot be changed.

How stupid can you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...