3.27.2019

Patience is a virtue

There is a healthy and sane competition between my self-appointed brain, AKA my husband, and I.

Imagine my disappointment when my account, once again, was completely blank. There is a small note that says "Some accounts are currently down, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause".

I am used to Nordea's, THE WORLD'S WORST, website by now so I'm not that upset. What bothers me is that my brain's account is completely intact. He could buy the securities he had planned.

If happy wife equals happy life, then we are deeply unhappy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...