6.04.2023

Bread crumbs are better than nothing

Junior and his friend arrived safely yesterday at his friend's grandparents. He was very thoughtful and texted me as soon as they arrived.

Today he called and I could hear in his voice that he was a little homesick. The first instinct was that I wanted to confirm his homesickness and talk about how much we miss him and love him. However, I restrained myself and led him into fun thoughts and that he should enjoy himself as they will be returning to Stockholm soon.

For the first time ever, I am happy to receive notifications about his card purchases. They have become my breadcrumbs that allow me to follow him from a distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...