6.14.2023

More air which I will need

I have discovered 2 more holdings that have a higher dividend than what I entered in the spreadsheet.

In the case of Realty Income Corporation Common Stock (O), it's about $1.38 on each dividend occasion. The amount is negligible but since it is in our favor I will let the error remain. Regarding the holding in TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. Common Stock (TPVG) it is $38.6 on each dividend occasion.

It is now beyond doubt that the outcome will exceed the adjusted chart forecast. In addition, there is a high chance that the outcome will also exceed the forecast for the unadjusted chart. Almost halfway into June, we've only received about 20% of the month's projected dividends. We will get some payouts in the next few days but most of the payouts will come at the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...