6.05.2023

I want it to be perfect

Five days into the year's next most lucrative dividend month, the money has started to enter the account. Roughly 38% of the month's total dividends have a payment date of the last June.

My spreadsheet is getting more and more accurate. The last adjustment I made was Carlyle Secured Lending, Inc. Common Stock (CGBD) where I had the number wrong.

In the spreadsheet I had ¢0.44 per payout, which I had to adjust down to the real figure of ¢0.37. They did a supplemental dividend of ¢0.07 in March and will do an exact same supplemental dividend this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...