6.27.2023

I can hardly wait

It is with excruciating patience that I await the end of the month. Most of our holdings have a payout date of June 30, which means we receive them in early July.

Even though it is June 27, we have received barely 20% of the month's estimated dividends.

It's been a long time since I felt such impatience, the last time I can remember that I felt this impatience was when I was a child waiting for Christmas.

Maybe it sounds like I am taking the high moral ground; I am not. The main reason for my impatience is not the money itself but the longing to see how the forecast stacks up against the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...