6.23.2023

I hope it gets determinedly

Our current government is actually making a lot of good changes. Yesterday they announced that they are appoints an investigation to extend parental responsibility and that parents may become liable if their minor child becomes liable for damages.

There are far too many people who believe that society is responsible for raising and caring for their children.

I believe that children are like empty "vessels" when they are born. If I don't fill my "vessel" with what I consider to be right and true then someone else is guaranteed to do it. For me, it is incredibly important that my child grows up with values and morals that I believe to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...