6.12.2023

My little helper

My spreadsheet helps me keep track of whether we get all the dividends we're entitled to.

Every time I discover, which happens more often than you might think, that we are missing a dividend, I always wait 10 days before contacting the bank.

Most recently, it was Nordnet that had not paid our dividend from Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Common Stock (OXLC). We cannot be many shareholders in OXLC in Nordnet because no one else had contacted Nordnet, which means that they always distrust me from the start. Once it's established that I'm right, the same phrase always comes quote "we've had a technical error, thank you for taking the time to address it" unquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...