6.14.2023

Last trembling days in grade 9

When I met my husband almost 29 years ago, I was very clear that I neither cleaned, cooked nor wanted children. To this day, I still don't understand why he stayed.

I still remember the day when, 13 years later, he asked if I hadn't changed my mind regarding children. From absolutely not wanting to have children, I was completely changed when the offspring was born.

The day before yesterday Junior went on a 3-day school trip. I sincerely hope I can sleep tonight as I only slept 3 hours last night. Words cannot describe how much I miss him.

He called earlier this evening and told us about everything they had done so far. Among other things, they went kayaking today. While I am happy for his happiness, I am sad because I miss him. Thank God he's coming home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...