6.16.2023

I ❤️ a good confirmation

In order to have total control over any deviations regarding the individual dividend occasions compared to my spreadsheet, I have created a portfolio in Seeking Alpha's app.

As soon as the next dividend is set, I get a notification from the app that I compare with my spreadsheet. Next month will be the first month where I double check all dividends.

Today I received confirmation that Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. Common Stock (BXMT), Ladder Capital Corp Class A Common Stock (LADR) and Starwood Peoperty Trust, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc.'s (STWD) upcoming dividend is completely in phase with my Google Sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...