6.04.2023

Additional unaccounted dividends

Carlyle Secured Lending, Inc. Common Stock (CGBD) makes a supplemental dividend during June of ¢0.07.

Adding up all the extra dividends we're affected by in June and adjusting for the exchange rate, DRIPS, brokerage, exchange fees and my "straight" dividend according to previous months' results, our accumulated shortfall should end up somewhere between $100 and $205.

In order to have control over all extra dividends, I have activated Google Alerts. Since this is the first time I've used Google Alerts, I've cast a wide net. As I learn to understand how Alerts work, I hope to narrow the net so I don't have to read EVERYTHING about special and supplemental dividends regarding North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...